Sign in to follow this  
starrk

World War Weeb

I mean, fighting Stainrus was apparently getting pretty old. And we already needed to go there because Doom was wagging his peepee in Brave's face again. What did you expect?

17 hours ago, Lockout Tagout said:

Is it a world war yet? Maybe World War Weeb is the wrong name. "World War Yet?" sounds so much better.

I would have gone with "War of the Weebs"

but, rather unsurprisingly, no one asked me.

1 hour ago, Clerical Terrors said:

Doom was wagging his peepee in Brave's face again

Is it again if he never stops? I think Doom has a crush on Brave, maybe they should toss him an invite

17 hours ago, Clerical Terrors said:

I mean, fighting Stainrus was apparently getting pretty old. And we already needed to go there because Doom was wagging his peepee in Brave's face again. What did you expect?

I mean, if you got a big dick, I suppose you want to slap it down on the table occasionally. 

I wouldn't know though :kidding:

I'm dissapointed this fizzled out, we got some great jokes out of it.

Has Eve fizzled? Kugu is pretty dead

2 hours ago, Ashen said:

I mean even with f2p the PCU is the lowest its been in like 10 years, so yeah kinda

whenever something happens the newsbot beats everyone to it and no one seems to comment in those threads

Yeah I don't think anyone likes the newsbot

Can we purge the newsbot?

Bots stealin our posts :2bong:

18 hours ago, Ashen said:

I assume the only things actually worth reading are going on in Foreplay. The rest is basically just the news posts and one or two people talking with Seraph.

16 minutes ago, Clerical Terrors said:

I assume the only things actually worth reading are going on in Foreplay. The rest is basically just the news posts and one or two people talking with Seraph.

How can we be sure it's not just Seraph talking to his alts to try and make himself seem smarter?

25 minutes ago, Clerical Terrors said:

You're genuinely not missing much. There are fights popping off around the universe, it's just that none of the participants have cared to make battle reports or even posts here. If any of Goons/TEST/Waffles/PM manage to not make it out of the AT feeder rounds that should lead to some decent shitposting.

4 hours ago, Prometheus Hinken said:

How can we be sure it's not just Seraph talking to his alts to try and make himself seem smarter?

This is Seraph's world, and we're all just lucky to be part of it

3 hours ago, Mawderator said:

You're genuinely not missing much. There are fights popping off around the universe, it's just that none of the participants have cared to make battle reports or even posts here. If any of Goons/TEST/Waffles/PM manage to not make it out of the AT feeder rounds that should lead to some decent shitposting.

Crushing all my hopes and dreams.
I guess most goodposters just don't play anymore or aren't interested in posting? And all the hot takes and drama happens over Reddit now.

That is what happens when nothing is really going on in EVE and citadels are aids

Bots stealin our posts. :argh: I would take a Seraph post over bot shilling any day. At least Seraph can be baited.

eve players 2014: "hurrrr this sov is shit we want our farmz-n-feeelds; nerf PL power projection is ruining everything; little guys are the heart of the game"

>2017

>citadels = instant power projection in every system

>instead of 1-hour cap quicky fights you have full-on bukkake gangbangs for weeks

>everyone quitting

t-thanks CSM + fozzie, you da real MVPs...

Citadels kind of turned out to be a disappointment to me, but I suppose they're not done with them yet

9 hours ago, jimmychrist said:

Citadels kind of turned out to be a disappointment to me, but I suppose they're not done with them yet

It's okay though, because EVE will be dead before they finish "evaluating" them a year from now.

Thats the main thing isn't it. They just take so fucking LONG to do anything.

How many people do they have on balance and design these days?