Sign in to follow this  
Xenuria

Vote Xenuria

32 minutes ago, Xenuria said:

no comment

Definitely got my vote! Like a true politician!

On 02/03/2017 at 7:00 PM, burneddi said:

Real talk though what CSM candidates out there are actually better than Xenuria? They're all either blocpets driving their own interests, or retards pretending to be smart. Xenuria, at the very least, isn't pretending.

Steve Ronuken

• Downvote 1

oh this thread again. you would think after 10 years of campaigning on the platform of being a creepy fuck and all around unlikable human being you would get the hint. BUT then again trump did manage to beat the odds this year so i'm sure there's still a little hope alive in your heart. (and a lot of fear in mine)

On 3/5/2017 at 1:53 AM, BDD said:

oh this thread again. you would think after 10 years of campaigning on the platform of being a creepy fuck and all around unlikable human being you would get the hint. BUT then again trump did manage to beat the odds this year so i'm sure there's still a little hope alive in your heart. (and a lot of fear in mine)

Trump also has a hot daughter and relative fame and success. Xenuria well.... He makes the average Seattle based Diaper Furry look sane by comparison.

Edited by Tara Read

I made another video to promote my candidacy as well as explain the math behind the 10 slot STV ballot.

• Downvote 1

It's almost time.