Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Callagan

Do you give a fuck about small gang meta ?

Do you give a fuck about small gang meta ?   127 members have voted

1. 1. Do you give a fuck about small gang meta ?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is small gang ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 posts in this topic

just to confirm my fears

It's like a gang bang but with dwarfs

Posted (edited)

OH LOOK MORE USELESS OPINION POLLS

Edited by Marivauder

58 minutes ago, Lucy Callagan said:

It's like a gang bang but with dwarfs

1460747994464.gif

ccp doesnt

small gang nyx is where it at tbh

i feel like small gang groups are always going to find a way to push the meta and farm retards, having help from the devs just makes them sickeningly op

yes dont give small gangers any edge.... they probably only fly tech 3 destroyers and frigates anyway.... (ie worst players in eve) (except @Doomchinchilla his storks are good gay)

i care

i wish ccp cared

I only press f1 so no I don't care

lmao no I adapt or quit

20 hours ago, Jeronica said:

yes dont give small gangers any edge.... they probably only fly tech 3 destroyers and frigates anyway.... (ie worst players in eve) (except @Doomchinchilla his storks are good gay)

storks are amazing

15 hours ago, Doomchinchilla said:

storks are amazing

Can confirm

small gang is always gonna exist if the game exists
it's what pvpers do when they are bored and looking for something fun - there's usually no objective other than that

changing the game based on small gang is a mistake for that reason. it doesn't contribute anything to the game and it doesn't really matter if people do it or not - and in my experience they always will because like i said it really is a lot of fun

honestly should be bottom of the priority list in every regard

except when the game is down to like 12 people playing, then it should be bumped to the top

shut the fuck up

Until somebody figures out how to fix N+1, or CCP adds "group duels" to the game, small gang balance isn't going to matter.  Since anything you can do with N people, is even better with N+1.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Aiwha said:

Since anything you can do with N people, is even better with N+1.

Except when N+1 does way more mistakes than you do because they are N+1, which is how small gangs "miraculously" kill 3 times their number.

9 hours ago, capqu said:

small gang is always gonna exist if the game exists
it's what pvpers do when they are bored and looking for something fun

Don't know if it's a troll, but whatever.

You'r implying that small gang corps never existed which is bullshit, but i guess you already know this.

9 hours ago, capqu said:

changing the game based on small gang is a mistake for that reason. it doesn't contribute anything to the game and it doesn't really matter

I would desagree, i see us as a kind of content for null residents, either good or bad, either the guys you'll drop with 30 carriers (bc the actual carriers are shit) either the guys blowing up your stuff because you thought you could be safe 40 jump away from the closest lowsec and noone would ever come there because you dropped 50 T2 large bubble on the way.

9 hours ago, capqu said:

and in my experience they always will because like i said it really is a lot of fun

They do, Those who do it for "fun" just to do something else than standard fleet warfare are going (for most of them) to get blapped the fuck out, call it a day then stop roaming for weeks but those who have made it their bread and butter are getting desesperate as the time goes, Intell tools are getting better, Carriers/MS are oppressive asf for subcaps and HIC scramble were plain pita  (and will still be despite the patch), i mean guys need to join other corps roams because noone want to log in anymore :psyfrog:.

Overall yeah, in the great scheme of things we may not be as important as "the average null guy" who compose 90% of the null but it does not mean devs should ignore everything about us and our problems just because we are the few.

I mean it's not like we're difficult customers, when OP ships we use get nerfed, noone in their right mind bitch about it because well, we know it was unbalance, when OGB was killed everyone was okay despite being an huge advantage as it was for the sake of the game. And we asked for what in the last years ? Skynet Nerf / HIC nerf and Now one composant of fighters nerf (either Mobility or Application) because those are stupidly OP in smaller size engagement.

Edited by Daide

6 hours ago, Aiwha said:

Until somebody figures out how to fix N+1, or CCP adds "group duels" to the game, small gang balance isn't going to matter.  Since anything you can do with N people, is even better with N+1.

N+1 is the most retarded counter to small gang.

A gang of well skilled pilots will not be bothered by the fact that they are slightly outnumbered. I completely disagree with Capqus post though that it should not even be considered into the game design. Yeah. You shouldn't balance carriers and core game design around it. But I do think that there needs small gang needs to be thought of when making game changing designs. Like the fucking 32k hic scram. 

As a Wormhole pilot this is a great deal of what i do on a day in and day out basis. I really enjoy small gangs along with larger fleets. Can get a lot more hairy real quick.

FUCK HICS

On 12/03/2017 at 8:31 AM, Mira Chieve said:

FUCK HICS

Hey man if that's your thing, then it's cool

On 12.3.2017 at 9:31 AM, Mira Chieve said:

FUCK HICS

4 hours ago, Malcanis said:

Hey man if that's your thing, then it's cool

Man, the Phobos doesn't look the way it does for nothin'. CCp is part of the homosexual conspiracy.

This thread needs more whining about Assault Frigates being worthless.