Lucia Denniard

The Wormhole Thread: WHCFC vs Tweetfleet Coalition Edition

442 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The Wormhole Thread: WHCFC vs Tweetfleet Coalition Edition

dxGEuhN.png

Deep in wormhole space there are rumours of Wormhole CFC coalitions forming and stamping out all competition, but nobody knows the truth, yet~.

Current Known PVP Forces (as far as I can tell)

C6 Groups

• Inner Hell - the russian powerhouse in high class space, current owners of one keepstar, kill a lot of capitals in nullsec
  • DURA LEXX - more russians, a small group of corporations in C6 space

C5 Groups

• Hard Knocks - rumoured to be renting all of c6 space out, known to own two keepstars
  • Lazerhawks - only own one keepstar, are known to prefer shield over the more traditional armour doctrines
  • Hole Control - a multi-corporation wormhole alliance comprising of russian, german and english speaking corporations
  • No Vacancies - a pvp corporation which is currently recovering from a director being hacked and losing a lot of assets
  • Scary Wormhole People - mid sized corporation who are pretty active
  • Mouth Trumpet Cavalry - really like enyos and overpropped cruisers
  • Interhole Revenue Service - really like Jewish memes
  • Odin's Call - EU/US
  • Tempest Legion - big nullsec corp who moved to wormhole space
  • OpSec.
  • Doom Generation

C4 Groups

• Of Sound Mind - a nullsec corporation which moved to a C4
  • Adhocracy - old wormhole corp who're still around
  • White Stag Exit Bag - possibly massive meme masters
  • Wormbro - the rebooted reddit wormhole corporation, find out more at r/wormbro
  • Hole Violence - the Goonswarm Federation wormhole corp
  • BAND of MAGNUS - czech/slovakian corporation
  • EyEs.FR - french corp
  • Mass Collapse
  • Ember Sands
  • Jaded.
  • Holesale
  • Wormageddon
  • New Jovian Exploration Department
  • Partisan Squadron
  • Pathway to the Next

C2 Corporations

• Hotline K162 - roam nullsec a lot and catch big things
  • Dropbears Anonymous - downgraded to a C2 after being evicted from Nova by HK/QEX/LZHX
  • The Tuskers Co. - elite pvp corporation who roam nullsec from a C2
  • EVE University - the oldest EVE University still operating, and still in wormhole space
  • achtung partizanen - mid-sized russian corp, fly with Inner Hell often
  • Stryker Industries
  • The Golden Horde
  • Another War
  • Upholders
  • Kill at Will

Operates in Wormhole Space

• WiNGSPAN Delivery Services - the alliance which made stratioses and bombers famous
  • Verge of Collapse (sometimes)

Thera Corporations (is this even a wormhole?)

• Jump Drive Appreciation Society
  • V0LTA
  • The Minions.
  • Turn Left
  • Furnace.

Uncategorised

• HISPANIA. - spanish alliance, multiple holes
  • La Division Bleue - large french wormhole alliance, multiple holes

Recent Events

• 5th Apr 2017, Hole Control, Holesale and some highsec wardeccers attempted to evict EyEs.FR, leaving them one astrahus
  • 25th Feb 2017, Biomass Party were evicted by White Stag Exit Bag and Deepwater Hooligans (and Jonn Dunne micro jump drived into meme history)
  • 26th Feb 2017, Un.Reasonable were evicted by Of Sound Mind
  • 5th Dec 2016, TLC were evicted by Hard Knocks due to their aggression in low class space causing the invoking of the http://international.wormhole.agency/
Edited by Lucia Denniard
add pathway and the eyes.fr eviction

I missed having great OP's

In three months only three recent events have happened?  Jesus WH's really are dead.

Oh man, how stuff is done.

Also one up to my Aquila bros!

TIL Tempest Legion were a big NS corp

I thought Tempest Legion were mostly in low sec?

unfortunately I was only familiar with Tempest Legion's later work in BL and TISHU, so I had them down as Nullsec; they did spend most of their time in lowsec before that

26 minutes ago, Jean Leaner said:

I missed having great OP's

In three months only three recent events have happened?  Jesus WH's really are dead.

A lot of small scale evictions have been going on, mostly between bearholes or groups that aren't of note, I kept it to the 3 newsworthy events we've had recently.

For a full list of evictions you can read through this!

what's the john dunne meme ? must have missed that one

So i heard through the grape vine that Hard Knocks had a choke-hold on a lot (all?) C6 systems, but Inner Hell live from one. What's happening? 

(I'm very detached from wormhole space/politics)

1 minute ago, Marivauder said:

So i heard through the grape vine that Hard Knocks had a choke-hold on a lot (all?) C6 systems, but Inner Hell live from one. What's happening? 

It's a meme that Reddit bites on along with HK being all PL alts.

THEY'RE NOT?????

:frogarrot:

1 minute ago, Fin1712 said:

what's the john dunne meme ? must have missed that one

When his corp was being evicted he phoned TDSIN for help, then handed over FC to the dudes who came to help him, got his assets in his Nestor, and MJD'd out and escaped while his home burned and his allies lost.

This didn't go down especially well and we've had some great drama threads like this one.

Oh and he's running for CSM.

1 minute ago, Marivauder said:

A large number of C6es are held by HK for bearing purposes, but independent groups including russians are still living in C6 space.

Lucia how much do we have to pay you to get you to write threads like this for Low-Sec and Null?

why are there so many bad csm candidates

21 minutes ago, Lucia Denniard said:

unfortunately I was only familiar with Tempest Legion's later work in BL and TISHU, so I had them down as Nullsec; they did spend most of their time in lowsec before that

iirc they left BL before we went to null

also TIL TDSIN is alive again

Daily reminder fuck wingspan

2 minutes ago, Cody Pollard said:

Daily reminder fuck wingspan

not empty quoting

What do you actually do in wormholes? I probed for six hours today, and the only thing I saw was an Epithal that kept aligning and warping between pocos too fast for my Stratios to catch. Over the weekend I tried fighting some nerds but they kinda just rolled over and died instead of fighting us, and then forced me to camp holes in a cloaky Sabre for 16 hours a day for three days straight. It's a very strange game.

24 minutes ago, burneddi said:

What do you actually do in wormholes? I probed for six hours today, and the only thing I saw was an Epithal that kept aligning and warping between pocos too fast for my Stratios to catch. Over the weekend I tried fighting some nerds but they kinda just rolled over and died instead of fighting us, and then forced me to camp holes in a cloaky Sabre for 16 hours a day for three days straight. It's a very strange game.

You're doing it wrong. You need to post bait links in local so you can j/o to all the cloaked nerds you caught then log off after some more memes in local. Oh and post about how CCP ruined WH isk making.

1 minute ago, Cody Pollard said:

You're doing it wrong. You need to post bait links in local so you can j/o to all the cloaked nerds you caught then log off after some more memes in local. Oh and post about how CCP ruined WH isk making.

omg solo dreads doing high class sites can only make 600 mil a hour, ccplz fix

Also it hasn't been a full day yet but wingspan is still shit.

Just now, Cody Pollard said:

Also it hasn't been a full day yet but wingspan is still shit.

hourly reminder that wingspan is shit?

Yeah probably just post itt every time you remember how shit they are. That should be good enough.