Sign in to follow this  
Don Peyote

world of tanks bread

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Mawderator said:

It really is. We're pretty much requiring any new applicants to Bulba to own a Maus or at least be fairly close to buying it. It's just that important in any city map.

how long before the first 2k game maus reroll applicant?

i say that assuming you haven't already had 6

Edited by Don Peyote

Share this post


Link to post

I got an O-HO this evening, 14 second derp shots are fucking hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Don Peyote said:

how long before the first 2k game maus reroll applicant?

i say that assuming you haven't already had 6

Honestly, we don't get many rerolls trying to join anymore since we have a minimum battle/T10 requirement. If they're good enough to pass evals during recruitment and not annoying, we'd probably take them. We really don't get that many applicants at the moment, because people understandably want join a clan that actually does things on a daily basis and we don't offer that. During the league season we're a social group for league players and their friends, and we really only enter weekly/monthly clan tournaments with the occasional Stronghold or Clan Wars match in order to prevent burnout.

Basically, we're like a more active version of Pzmoe right now. Once league season is over, we'll go back to oppressing this dead server.

Edited by Mawderator

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Mawderator said:

Honestly, we don't get many rerolls trying to join anymore since we have a minimum battle/T10 requirement. If they're good enough to pass evals during recruitment and not annoying, we'd probably take them. We really don't get that many applicants at the moment, because people understandably want join a clan that actually does things on a daily basis and we don't offer that. During the league season we're a social group for league players and their friends, and we really only enter weekly/monthly clan tournaments with the occasional Stronghold or Clan Wars match in order to prevent burnout.

Basically, we're like a more active version of Pzmoe right now. Once league season is over, we'll go back to oppressing this dead server.

we play three stronghold games a month at this point, and every time we're running them lately I have to go to and do shit

being a bong on NA is the worst

i still hold out hope for the PZMOE revival and return of the great t6 box monopoly

Share this post


Link to post

The Maus is going to knocked off god status pretty soon. It is just way to strong in current form. It didn't even need all the buffs it got, the DPM was probably enough on it's own.  The Defender/252 also isn't as bad as some people make it out to be. Sure that pike nose can be stupid at any sort of range but there's a fair number of premium tanks that can seal club in the 6-8 spread just as good(the Lowe comes to mind). The gun handling with food, 4 skill crew and full mod kit is still garbage any range outside of in your face. The lower plate is easier to pen than an IS-6 and it's hatch is just as vulnerable. Not to mention the Libertae has much more reliable frontal armor and arguably a better gun if you prefer playing the range game.

 

 

Edited by Unholythrash
videos

Share this post


Link to post

psa: t-34-85m is really really good...

wg gave it new ammo with more penetration & dmg but didn't change the rate of fire, so has 2nd highest alpha of any tier 6 med while matching the cromwell's high dpm (and having better gun handling to boot). the armor isn't quite meme-tier like the sherman jumbo, but its good enough to bounce most 75mm trash guns u see @ tier 5-6 and the side armor/track fuck you russia zones are pretty big when angled correctly.

another good example of power creep 2017 available in a wot cash shop near u

tldr:

  • russia
  • borderline op
  • pay to win
Edited by GOB III

Share this post


Link to post

this mission marathon is such an amazing crock of shit

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, jimmychrist said:

this mission marathon is such an amazing crock of shit

If it wasn't against the EULA, I'd do isk for missions/grinding in a heartbeat.

Share this post


Link to post

They are not particularly difficult. But boy, having a win condition attached really takes the joy out of a 5k+ damage match. Thanks team!

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, jimmychrist said:

They are not particularly difficult. But boy, having a win condition attached really takes the joy out of a 5k+ damage match. Thanks team!

A few of the arty missions themselves aren't inherently difficult, (kill 2 arty in your own arty). However, finding a match where you can actually kill the first and then reload in time to kill the second is incredibly difficult unless you run with a pair of scouts who deliberately hold their shots. 

Plenty of missions are contrived like that, and it's awful when that's the only thing preventing you from progressing to the next reward tree.

Share this post


Link to post

http://imgur.com/a/uOI8Q

The things you can do when you manipulate brush camo and nobody contests you, Also Russian bias... so long as i don't have to look down. 

Edited by Unholythrash

Share this post


Link to post

realized how shit this game is while grinding top gun on UDES & decided to give it a break until arty gets removed from the game

 

a few days later wgna gifts me 2k gold

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

You guys playing ranked?

 

Team quality really shits the bed after peaking at 4. Rank 5 is hot garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
On 02/03/2017 at 6:24 PM, Mawderator said:

You're never getting the 260 donald

I rarely pub anymore, but if any of you still play this game on NA or the RU cluster, hit me up.

http://420.daruna.ca/bjln4.jpg

http://420.daruna.ca/3y5uv.jpg

NINE

FUCKING

MONTHS

Edited by Don Peyote

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this