Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seraph IX Basarab

Foreplay: July Foreplay Leaks: TRI-Hards

17 posts in this topic

https://pastebin.com/X5N7HtzU

Oh the winds of ambition are picking up and the clouds of war are gathering. Spectacularly interesting alliance to watch and see how (if?) they survive the rest of the year. Fascinating to see their inner workings as usual.

dis gon b gud

7.4.2017 update: https://pastebin.com/5jnywLJZ

1. 2017-05-16 14:52:10 - [MCAEL] Morbid Malice: I would agree with Civil on the numbers. I understand the "quality" over "quantity" philosophy. I would like to see TRI as a 2k person alliance though. Ive been playing Eve for just shy over 2 years now, so I can speak as a younger player but not a seasoned vet like the majority. I literally buy skill injectors from ratting when I can,  to get alts into the doctrine ships as needed.  Rinse and repeat. I have my main which can fly pretty much doctrine everything including mino/nag but had to adjust to train a new alt for nag. I trained  and built a super on a alt i made and fitted. Spent 6 bill in injectors on another alt for a sabre pilot from scratch (remember shadow cartel legion fight on gate?) Now I have another alt training to be a titan pilot and currentlly the build project is a Ragnarok. This was the goal I set for myself not to be a "scrub"from hearing the rumblings from leadership since MCAEL joined. ....In MCAEL we dont sugarcoat the high standards new corpmates must meet when joining, as am sure the rest of Tri corps do the same. What sets TRI up to be successful IMHO is the quality of our FC team, they are second to none. We can fight outnumbered or "batphone" but I always have confidence in the FCs to win the day.
  2. 2017-05-16 14:52:15 - [MCAEL] Morbid Malice: Thats why MCAEL wanted to join TRI. As in Venal, our numbers were lacking on the GOTG fights severly. I would recommend putting thought to pen with a proposed timeline of what ships are required by a timeframe when joining corp/TRI. Leave it to the corps to police it with a monthly status provided on the spreadsheet CPA proposed during the CEO meeting so all can see. I have allready in MCAEL started working on a spreadsheet to present to Jason Varl, and find out whom needs what in skills to get to that next benchmark in ship type. Develop the isk in corp, find out whom deservedly needs "help" (people you know that always participate in fleets), find funds in corp and get their skills injected etc. Any other help would be welcome in thoughts and ideas to build success. I know from now till end of year we need to step up our cap fleet to rival anyone that can be pushing the blue donut sov and MCAEL will be doing what we can to help prevent that whatever way we can.

"

1. 2017-05-31 18:42:44 - McSpaceBoots: When our resident spies leak this drama it's going to be premium memes
  2. "

3 minutes ago, McSpaceBoots ToungeFace said:

"

1. 2017-05-31 18:42:44 - McSpaceBoots: When our resident spies leak this drama it's going to be premium memes
  2. "

nice you prepared a deep meme! 

3 hours ago, McSpaceBoots ToungeFace said:

"

2. "

Literally amazing. Well done.

On 01/07/2017 at 9:46 PM, McSpaceBoots ToungeFace said:

"

2. "

+5 foresight 

"... Who knows if this game will still be around in 6 months ..."

Real talk.

this is what happens when you take all your useless idiot corp members and put them in leadership because they scoop your moons :/

Posted (edited)

1. -Drop dreads/supers like we don't give a fuck. Pverty fit them and lets have a fuckin blast. I just got my supp fully fit and I am ready to fuckin party

lol poverty fitting trash shield supers. More like "feed our supers into the blender" 
Edited by Itachi_Uchonela

So pat does realize that Hero 2.0 have mutual defense deals with fcon right? I really hope he doesn't so we get to see all of eve except the goons run a train on them tbh.

2 hours ago, Bisu said:

So pat does realize that Hero 2.0 have mutual defense deals with fcon right? I really hope he doesn't so we get to see all of eve except the goons run a train on them tbh.

That almost sounded like an invitation for the Imperium to also get in on it.

1 hour ago, Malaclypse said:

That almost sounded like an invitation for the Imperium to also get in on it.

I miss Malcanis.

2017-04-18 12:56:00 - Cpt Patrick Archer: we're easily in the top 5 with superfleets
2017-04-18 12:57:00 - CivilWars: tldr anyone we are willing to fight isn't willing to fight us

Posted (edited)

2017-06-29 21:40:58 - RiseofFilth:  Depends on which ally we reset first

:hmmmm:

Edited by Seraph IX Basarab

At least when I triple post it's cause of leaks.

2017-04-18 12:56:00 - Ketzero: only 25 mids to npc fountain from a24
2017-04-18 12:56:00 - Cpt Patrick Archer: rak is a massive pussy
2017-04-18 12:56:00 - Ketzero: lol
2017-04-18 12:56:00 - Ketzero: yeah you burn the cynos
2017-04-18 12:56:00 - CivilWars: can we go evict T-C

8 hours ago, Seraph IX Basarab said:

2017-04-18 12:56:00 - Cpt Patrick Archer: we're easily in the top 5 with superfleets
2017-04-18 12:57:00 - CivilWars: tldr anyone we are willing to fight isn't willing to fight us

++ bants