Hendrick Tallardar

Map Games (CK2, EUIV, HOI4)

58 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Endie said:

Are "we" you and the other dumbos in Local 459 of the Dumbo and Affiliated Unsmart Trades?

Mainly the people who actually played HOI3 and don't need or want their gameplay pre-chewed.

11 minutes ago, Hyper said:

Mainly the people who actually played HOI3 and don't need or want their gameplay pre-chewed.

I bet you complain about the missing order of battle.

On 3/7/2017 at 11:31 PM, Hyper said:

And we don't talk about HOI4. Maybe it'll be good in a few years.

Being dumb comes natural to you huh?

Posted (edited)

It's funny because that's what HOI2 players said about HOI3 and it probably made more sense back then, that's the actual transition from a wargame feel to more of a paradox game

Edited by Charmide

100€ to catch up on all EU4 DLCs since release, they probably should lower the price of the older ones more aggressively to not push people to paradoxcollection.torrent 

I bought EUIV the other day and spent a few hours on ironman uniting Bohemia and Hungary under Austrian rule. Somewhat fun though it felt a tad easy once I started making money. I've yet to have to deal with the Turk or Poles though so it'll probably get a lot more annoying as Europe coalesces into more and more large entities. 

Death or Dishonor DLC looks pretty good. The new air warfare system is also tits.

If you like Hoi4, I suggest you watch both of this video from this guy:

Because they are fucking great.