Sign in to follow this  
Seraph IX Basarab

Russia/Trump Collusion Thread

Well they editied their shit to make it appear that NPR and ACORN were doing or saying things they didn't actually say or do, and the witch hunt from the fake news loving right fucked acorn over hard even though they were in fact cleared of all wrong doing thanks to the unedited videos that O'Keefe gave up as part of his plea deal, and the fact that they only engage with his bullshit to call the cops on him.

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Seraph IX Basarab said:

2. "According to NPR." OK.jpg

"I don't like the source, therefore it's not true"

59 minutes ago, Clerical Terrors said:

According to NPR, The Blaze, USA Today, and more. The dude is too slimy for Glen fucking Beck

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Seraph IX Basarab said:

1. Selectively edited and manipulated recordings with ACORN" how? What is "selective" vs just editing a video with the relevant information?

2. "According to NPR." OK.jpg

3. Obvious bait is obvious. Police do this too to catch drug dealers.

You can't be for real with these responses

• Downvote 1

that's what I thought the first 30 times, now I just find it funny

• Downvote 1

Everyone but Seraph is objectively wrong in this thread.

4 hours ago, Bisu said:

Well they editied their shit to make it appear that NPR and ACORN were doing or saying things they didn't actually say or do, and the witch hunt from the fake news loving right fucked acorn over hard even though they were in fact cleared of all wrong doing thanks to the unedited videos that O'Keefe gave up as part of his plea deal, and the fact that they only engage with his bullshit to call the cops on him.

Source?

2 hours ago, Clerical Terrors said:

No but essentially it's a "he said she said" situation here.

1 hour ago, Bisu said:

According to NPR, The Blaze, USA Today, and more. The dude is too slimy for Glen fucking Beck

Because Glen Beck is known for being slimy? Crazy sure, but slimy? You're saying this like it means something when it doesn't. In any case even if all that you are saying is true, I'm not sure how it proves the recent stuff as fake. Producer at CNN said that the Russia thing is for ratings and that they have nothing. Van Jones said it was nothing as well. They've had to fire staff over it over getting sued. Maybe Okeefe is shit but ffs so is CNN at this point.

13 minutes ago, Ashen said:

Everyone but Seraph is objectively wrong in this thread.

Appeal to the masses. Nice fallacy.

Edited by Seraph IX Basarab
  • Downvote 3

Saying O'Keefe being full of shit all those other times doesn't mean he isn't full of shit this time is the real life politics version of "just because @Sorticus back stabbed all those other guys doesn't mean hes going to fuck us over too"

• Downvote 1

But you haven't established that he's full of shit. You just posted about some people who whined about getting exposed who claimed he was lying. And yet their organizations have gone under and Okeefe's only been in trouble for violating privacy laws...not libel. If he had lied to the effect you claim he was, wouldn't he have been convicted of libel? You're absolutely failing in 95 percent of your claims here as i've shown time and time again. You have no argument.

• Downvote 3

Its time for space court. O'Keefe is on the stand. The charge? Being full of shit.

The cases are real, the memes are real, the verdict is not.

• Downvote 4

See McMelch it's 100% real, the dude who unironically used "OK.jpg", "police do it too" and "what's the difference between just editing a video and misrepresenting facts anyway?" as arguments is now throwing the word "fallacy" around.

• Downvote 1

Man if Seraph put half as much effort into his writing as he did blidnly defender everything trump and the right wing media does people might actually read it.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Charmide said:

See McMelch it's 100% real, the dude who unironically used "OK.jpg", "police do it too" and "what's the difference between just editing a video and misrepresenting facts anyway?" as arguments is now throwing the word "fallacy" around.

None of those things are fallacies. But nice to see you don't have an argument.

1 hour ago, Bisu said:

Man if Seraph put half as much effort into his writing as he did blidnly defender everything trump and the right wing media does people might actually read it.

See here we go. When you can't make your argument you gotta bring it back to Eve and try to insult me. The funny thing is according to the statistics through EN24, my articles are consistently the most read, and have been so for a long long time now.

Johann Landier - 05/09/2017
yup.. and the articles you do and I do that are similar have been some of the top performing articles of the year...
your articles individually generate more reading and interaction then almost every battle report written in a 6 month period

I didn't even know this because until Johann became editor in chief I never really asked. I don't care about views. But since you bring it up I feel comfortable saying I'm probably the most read author on any of the media sites in Eve. The only articles that are more read are the ones announcing major updates or if something like a vendetta gets killed. I mean you can keep repeating yourself but the stats just prove your opinion is that of nothing more than a D-tier pleb that got kicked out of TEST and now is "ironically in Co2."

I don't know why you can't keep on topic but I like correcting you each time you decide to make it about something else even more.

• Downvote 4

Seraph you refuse to accept that James O'Keefe is full of shit, despite the fact that even his fucking wikipedia page is full of him being caught editing shit in a deceptive manner or just out right lying. The fact that you refuse to accept that you're wrong does not mean I'm having difficulty making a argument. And the fact that people read your articles on en24 doesn't mean much when en24 still somehow gets less views than the fly ridden corpse of mittens multi dollar media empire.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/evenews24.com

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/imperium.news

• Downvote 1

Just now, Bisu said:

Seraph you refuse to accept that James O'Keefe is full of shit, despite the fact that even his fucking wikipedia page is full of him being caught editing shit in a deceptive manner or just out right lying. The fact that you refuse to accept that you're wrong does not mean I'm having difficulty making a argument. And the fact that people read your articles on en24 doesn't mean much when en24 still somehow gets less views than the fly ridden corpse of mittens multi dollar media empire.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/evenews24.com

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/imperium.news

"U REFUSE MUH WIKI PEDIA ARTICUL" literally ITT

You've failed to make your argument at all. Even if what you say is right you haven't shown it even though you've been given ample chance to.

Again you can belittle Eve media all you want, but coming from you it means very little. EN24 competing with INN doesn't change the fact that I hit page views/numbers higher than any of their authors consistently. Again you brought up "nobody reads your articles" and I'm bringing facts you are obviously unaware of.

• Downvote 3

Oh wow, a real spaceship journalist.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Seraph IX Basarab said:

None of those things are fallacies. But nice to see you don't have an argument.

All three are actually. Police do it too is making a parallel to something that has nothing to do with the situation in an attempt to credibilize a behavior. "OK.jpg" is visibly attacking the source instead of the point. Finally, asking what the difference is is a bad faith attempt at relativizing everything.

Anyway, the real irony is that you debate like a 12 years old and at the same time keep on saying other people have "no arguments" or make them badly because you just ignore them all.

• Downvote 1

On 29/06/2017 at 6:12 AM, Charmide said:

Plus bragging about anything eve online related to claim some kind of "relevance" is tantamount to bragging about winning the special special olympics (that's the competition for the guys who can't even compete in the special olympics, true story). When it's all done, I hope you have something better to show for your life than once being called a retard by about 6% of the EVE community when about 8% vaguely knows about you.  

this is still going strong

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Seraph IX Basarab said:

Johann Landier - 05/09/2017
yup.. and the articles you do and I do that are similar have been some of the top performing articles of the year...
your articles individually generate more reading and interaction then almost every battle report written in a 6 month period.

looks like you forgot about your boss' articles when you said you're the most read author by far then

woops, not only you pick a shitty thing to brag about but you can't even do it right.

I also love that the quote is comparing the popularity of two content type and basically just calls battle reports boring af, but you transformed that into an ego trip all about your prowess

don't worry seraph you have a bright future of very important space journalist in the game of eve online(tm) ahead of you

• Downvote 1

> Ur articles are shit nobody reads them!

And when proof is provided that that's not true...quite the opposite

> omg y r u bragging about this lolololol

So please stick to a fucking lane and drive it. You can't flip between one and the other when it suits you. You guys seem obsessed with bringing up my role on some hobby site as argument of something prompting the classic charmide triple rage posting.

9 hours ago, Charmide said:

All three are actually. Police do it too is making a parallel to something that has nothing to do with the situation in an attempt to credibilize a behavior. "OK.jpg" is visibly attacking the source instead of the point. Finally, asking what the difference is is a bad faith attempt at relativizing everything.

Anyway, the real irony is that you debate like a 12 years old and at the same time keep on saying other people have "no arguments" or m

No my point about the police was to explain what the point of what he did was. If Okeefe offers payment to leftists to do something shitty, that's to expose their willingness to do something shitty. That's not trying to get them to ACTUALLY do it. It's to expose that they'd be willing to do it. "ok.jpg" is simply referring to how bad your arguments are. NPR isn't some kind of irrefutable source. Again my point was that it was NPR's word against Okeefe. No actual evidence has been provided beyond "well so and so said so." In regards to the point about differences, I wasn't making a relativity argument. You can't even focus enough to pay attention on what was being said. My point was that there's a difference between editing a video in order to focus on the important aspects, and purposefully cutting portions out to mislead people...like CNN just did with their recent interview of Trump supporters. Or how Katie Couric did it with her interview of pro-gun right people. You're just so patently assblasted about attacking me, you can't even see straight and you're stumbling incoherently from point to point failing to comprehend even the most basic aspect of what is being said.

looks like you forgot about your boss' articles when you said you're the most read author by far then

I've been writing since 2011. He has not. He focuses more on editing than writing. We have similarly successful articles on an individual basis. But if you take into account both of our "careers" i'm the over all more read writer. Surely you can't be incompetent enough that I have to spell that out for you.

woops, not only you pick a shitty thing to brag about but you can't even do it right.

oops looks like you can't read what's being said. Again you guys bring up my role at EN24 and then bitch and cry when you're proven wrong.

I also love that the quote is comparing the popularity of two content type and basically just calls battle reports boring af, but you transformed that into an ego trip all about your prowess

I've never had an "ego" about it. But YOU guys brought it up. If you're going to make blatant idiotic and wrong claims about quality or readers present, you're going to get corrected. If it hurts your asses so much maybe you should go do something similar instead of crying to me about my "ego."

don't worry seraph you have a bright future of very important space journalist in the game of eve online(tm) ahead of you

Hey we can't all be successful pretend surgeons like you I guess.

• Downvote 4

This has been a weird showcasing of Ipse dixit meets Dunning-Kruger.

• Downvote 1

and CNN blackmailing some kid on reddit over a meme wewlad

• Downvote 1

Except that gif maker isn't 15 years old, they're a grown adult as per their own admission/posting history.