Sign in to follow this  
Seraph IX Basarab

Russia/Trump Collusion Thread

It's grasping at straws and red herring. That the white house is doing publicity for a youtube video pretty much sums up everything. I honestly feel bad for anyone trying to support trump at this point, the amount of retard and incompetence he and his team output is still consistently phenomenal. 

New stuff everyday, like the dude whining about fake news constantly having fake TIME covers of himself installed in his properties. You literally couldn't find more irony if you tried. 

• Downvote 1

Honestly tho Seraph trying to pretend O'Keefe has even as much journalistic integrity as en24 is pretty fun

• Downvote 1

en24 is fine they pleaded down to "being shit" instead of the felony of "raping our brains with bad writing"

• Downvote 1

Pretty funny coming from a bunch of irrelevant nobodies whose only claim to anything is tied to their interaction with me. In any case you can relegate what Okeefe showed as "just a youtube video" but it shows Van Jones and a senior member at CNN admitting to what many people already know. The Russia/Trump thing as it stands now and for the past year, is a "nothing burger." You were wrong about him being a convicted felon, or that he was sued for making fake videos and now you are deflecting to insulting me/EN24 and whataboutisms. Typical.

Edited by Seraph IX Basarab
  • Downvote 4

Pretty funny coming from a bunch of irrelevant nobodies who's only claim to anything is tied to their interaction with me.

rofl, the fuck does that even mean

You should get that ego checked seraph, people, me included, have had, have, and will have an existence outside of you. Plus bragging about anything eve online related to claim some kind of "relevance" is tantamount to bragging about winning the special special olympics (that's the competition for the guys who can't even compete in the special olympics, true story). When it's all done, I hope you have something better to show for your life than once being called a retard by about 6% of the EVE community when about 8% vaguely knows about you. 

Also you should repeat Bisu's inaccuracy 350 more times, ya really got him good there and it truly changes his point (jk it doesn't). Still, weird how some people aren't autists that can't recognize it when they're wrong right? 

Edited by Charmide
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Charmide said:

rofl, the fuck does that even mean

You should get that ego checked seraph, people, me included, have had, have, and will have an existence outside of you. Plus bragging about anything eve online related to claim some kind of "relevance" is tantamount to bragging about winning the special special olympics (that's the competition for the guys who can't even compete in the special olympics, true story). When it's all done, I hope you have something better to show for your life than once being called a retard by about 6% of the EVE community when about 8% vaguely knows about you. 

Also you should repeat Bisu's inaccuracy 350 more times, ya really got him good there and it truly changes his point (jk it doesn't). Still, weird how some people aren't autists that can't recognize it when they're wrong right? 

If you want to bring up a discussion about Eve things, don't cry like a little bitch when you get put in your place.

As for Bisu, it obviously needs to be repeated since it didn't get through his head and was wrong for the majority of his claims.

• Downvote 2

16 minutes ago, Seraph IX Basarab said:

Pretty funny coming from a bunch of irrelevant nobodies whose only claim to anything is tied to their interaction with me.

Wow.  The guy known for being wrong is upset at everybody who dares question him.

• Downvote 1

Nobody is upset Aiwha. I'm just politely explaining to some people who are confused where they stand in the context of all of this. If you have a problem with it, don't bring up Eve things.

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Seraph IX Basarab said:

If you want to bring up a discussion about Eve things, don't cry like a little bitch when you get put in your place.

As for Bisu, it obviously needs to be repeated since it didn't get through his head and was wrong for the majority of his claims.

"crying like a little bitch", "put in your place" :thinking: 

You're delusional, both about what's going on here as well as your status in the eve community. It's like that girl taking selfies and hitting  5k instagram followers thinking she's Madonna when even she wouldn't be that much of a diva. I probably had more influence on EVE online just by doing shit from within TEST than you did tbh. 

Bisu's overall claim was that the guy is shady as fuck, which still stands. Try thinking big picture and don't get too bogged down on details. 

• Downvote 1

Listen I don't really feel the need to "prove" my value in Eve to you. You're nobodies doing nothing. So that's that. I just let you know where you stand out of pity.

Bisu's over all claims that he's a convicted felon and that he got sued over faking videos were wrong. You can back-peddle it to "oh he's just shady" but the original claims were wrong. Walk it back I guess if you need to.

• Downvote 2

obviously you don't feel the need to prove anything, since you're delusional af, that's the idea

• Downvote 1

More like because the people who matter are in the know and none of you really are at that level.

Now do we want to keep talking about me or the topic?

• Downvote 2

That's interesting, because you know i already know a few people in the know and all i've heard them say about you was that you're an attention whore trying to inflate your importance by all means you can think of and failing miserably. That's an EVE archetype that I always find hilarious, guess you need everything to make a sandbox. 

also pls, you're the one who brought up eve "relevance" and how important you are to us poor "nobodies" out of the blue. Now you want to go back to "the topic"? "If you want to bring up a discussion about Eve things, don't cry like a little bitch when you get put in your place."

• Downvote 1

Sure whatever you need to tell yourself.

And you brought this up. 

And bisu 

• Downvote 2

yeah except i made fun of a news site, i didn't start a senseless ego trip

look carefully and you'll see i'm talking about that:

eve "relevance" and how important you are to us poor "nobodies"

• Downvote 1

back peddling like you're doing with the okeefe thing. Again you expressed a view on an Eve subject and you got BTFO'd and now you are crying about it. Don't bring up things if you're afraid of that. You're welcome to get back on topic when you're ready or you can keep talking about me since it seems that's what you really want to do.

Prove me wrong.

• Downvote 2

i'm ok with just continuing making fun of you and your overinflated important pixel spaceships person ego while you think you "BTFO'd" anyone except yourself in the foot, thank you

trump really is a boring overused topic these days

• Downvote 1

See you can't even stop yourself. You HAVE to talk about me. You bring up the topic, get told off and then feel compelled to keep discussing it.

Thank you I've enjoyed this thoroughly.

• Downvote 2

i see

i didn't "bring up the topic" of you doe, i never read any of your articles, scroll back a little and you'll see that i was making a comment on the overall writing quality of en24 which i always thought was abyssal 

i started talking about it when you dropped "Pretty funny coming from a bunch of irrelevant nobodies who's only claim to anything is tied to their interaction with me", this is an hilariously misguided and self-centered assertion in pretty much any context that would make any saint sound like an idiot

how do you even get your head so far up your butt that you assume a bunch of people you know nothing about don't have a "claim to anything" except talking to you? That to me is a truly fascinating topic which i would like to continue exploring, certainly more interesting than random youtube videos by pseudo-journalists

• Downvote 1

You didn't just "happen to bring up" EN24. You did so with a scope in mind, and that was to try to insult me because you guys don't have an argument about Okeefe. It's funny that you both say EN24 is garbage while also admitting you never read anything I've written. Kind of like passing judgement on something without knowing anything about...which is what you accuse me of. Except that I do know a bit about you, enough anyway to make the claim that I did. On top of that I guess we can get hypocrisy.

I need to start charging psychiatry rates for this kind of thing...

• Downvote 2

A) i read plenty of EN24, which is why i feel competent to pass judgement on its overall quality, just not your articles 

B) no, i didn't had a "scope in mind" of "insulting you". I guess you can add paranoia to that ego problem of yours, it's all coherent with the self-centeredness tbh

C) nah, you don't know shit about me, Bisu or Aiwha. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you did ask around to EVE people, you do seem a bit obsessed after all. Except ya know, you could know every single shit I did in EVE and still don't know me at all, which was partly my point. 

• Downvote 1

A) So you read every article on EN24 except the author that is consistently on average the most read on the site. :thinking:

B) Oh ok. Well I never addressed you directly as a nobody in my post either. You just assumed it referred to you. I guess you can add paranoia to that ego problem of yours.

C) Okay, what's there to know about you then? If you want you can tell me on my discord channel too. I wanna hear it.

• Downvote 2

I didn't say I read "every article", just "plenty". As to you bringing up views.. guess i'm not most people? 

The difference in addressing is that you know, you used a pronoun to address me, which is what pronouns are for, wouldn't call thinking "you" means you when someone talks to you paranoia. Doesn't have much to do with ASSuming a whole "scope in mind" with no concrete basis. 

Edited by Charmide
  • Downvote 1

Yes yes not most people. How unique of you.

Could be a rhetorical "you."

Funny you dropped point C.

• Downvote 2

and I'll guess I'll answer C), it's a slightly creepy and disturbing proposition, and also i'd rather discuss my life with 99.999999999% of the people in the world than you