Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seraph IX Basarab

Russia/Trump Collusion Thread

336 posts in this topic

What does this have to do with Trump?  The DNC had been gunning to get DWS out of office for years.  This doesen't seem suprising.

Edited by Aiwha

tfw seraphs can't even find a fakenews site to spin conspiracy theories he thinks can defend trump, so he goes to pol

pol also has an outstanding theory that "something big" is happening tomorrow.  What it is?  Nobody can say.  But its pol so obviously it must be happening.  Everybody knows pol is the premier place for insider leaks.  

In other news, Trump bans transgenders from serving openly in the military.  How long till Trump reinstates DADT?

25 minutes ago, Aiwha said:

pol also has an outstanding theory that "something big" is happening tomorrow.  What it is?  Nobody can say.  But its pol so obviously it must be happening.  Everybody knows pol is the premier place for insider leaks.  

In other news, Trump bans transgenders from serving openly in the military.  How long till Trump reinstates DADT?

And then the pentagon and the super pro military wing of the GOP slap him down and say all currently serving trans members of the military will be allowed to continue their service.

honestly

why even open that can of worms?

29 minutes ago, McMelch said:

honestly

why even open that can of worms?

Because Trump is such a huge lgbt ally, I mean haven't you seen him holding that flag? If I had to guess they're trying to force the democrats to defend lgbt rights, which is what they do anyways so I'm not quite sure what the point is.

31 minutes ago, Bisu said:

Because Trump is such a huge lgbt ally, I mean haven't you seen him holding that flag? If I had to guess they're trying to force the democrats to defend lgbt rights, which is what they do anyways so I'm not quite sure what the point is.

Popular theory seems to be that Trump is taking a swing at LBGT to try and drown out the whole "I should fire my AG" bullshit.  Dodging the spiral by spiraling even more.

12 minutes ago, Bisu said:

The really funny part of that mess is that it was publicly available document that kicked off this fit.

comboes well with

“Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said

and

“Is it an assistant to the President?” he asked. I again told him I couldn’t say. “O.K., I’m going to fire every one of them, and then you haven’t protected anybody, so the entire place will be fired over the next two weeks.”